Grabill Steel was custom designed to meet the architectural demands for monumental openings and curtain walls. The tubular steel interior system offers a choice of either an aluminum or bronze clad exterior. This product is thermally broken and is engineered to accommodate narrow frame details with large expanse glass.
Our clad window muntin bars feature either simulated divided lites (SDL’s) measuring 1″ in width, or authentic, true divided lites (TDL’s), measuring 2.25″ in width.
This product can easily integrate with Grabill’s wood clad windows and doors, as they share the same exterior profiles.
Grabill Steel Window and Door highlights
- Fully welded frames, factory glazed or supplied glass
- Custom engineered, fully welded frames are perfect for supporting large expanse glass
- Thermally broken using cutting-edge proprietary design component
- High performance, energy efficient glazing options
- Premium hardware features stainless steel and architectural bronze levers and trims with specified finish options
- Integrated curtain walls and store front systems with unlimited configurations