Classic Steel is an all steel thermally broken system, which combines the essence of original steel window designs of the last century, with state-of-the-art manufacturing technology. This modern product features cold rolled, tightly formed profiles that provide narrow site lines and increased views. Classic Steel follows the design principles of hot rolled steel profiles and is able to match authentic renovations of historic buildings, as well as modern high end residential or boutique commercial facades.
Classic Steel Window and Door highlights
- EDPM double gasketing
- High-density polyurenthane thermal break
- Fully welded frames, factory glazed or supplied glass
- High performance custom finishes
- Galvanized steel and aluminum glazing beads with a variety of options
- Traditional window hardware and through screen operation with nearly invisible screen cloth
Custom steel products are maintenance free, fire resistant and environmentally friendly.